Calendula oil has tonic, sudorific, emmenagogic, and antispasmodic properties, but it is mainly used for skin care and treatment. It has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema, and related conditions. It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions.
Calendula massage oil also greatly heals, soothes, and softens skin, making it a good addition to massage oils or when preparing a carrier oil blend.
It's your skin that will receive a good bulk of the benefits, thanks to the oil's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and related properties. Here are some of the promoted benefits of this oil
1. – Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It soothes the area and reduces the pain. It also contains carotenoids which nourish the skin.
2. – It works well on swelling sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, and chilblains.
3. – The oil helps relief diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
4. – The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also benefit insect bites, acne, and bed sores.
5. – Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for treating athlete's foot, ringworm, and jock itch.
Made with the goodness of Olive oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Calendula oil and real calendula petals
Weight - 175 grams
Delivery time - 4 to 5 business days from the date of order